Slimming, Anti-cellulite, Non-invasive Body Shaping Lipo Cavitation Treatment
Our slimming, anti-cellulite body treatment helps mobilize and eliminate fat from key areas of your body. The skin in the area is then lifted and tightened leaving a smooth surface after the procedure. This unique Cavitation technology provides a non-invasive method to breakdown stubborn fat deposits that never seems to disappear no matter what your diet is or how hard you exercise.
Common Areas Treated Are:
- Flanks (“love handles”)
- Thighs (“saddle bags”)
- Inner Thighs
- Upper Arms
Ultrasonic Cavitation is the perfect treatment for women or men who want to contour their body. Most clients see a change in their appearance after the third session, with optimum results after 6 to 12 sessions. While this is a non-surgical way to sculpt and contour your body, this is not a replacement to a healthy diet and regular exercise. Ultrasonic Cavitation will help you get back your confidence and improve your body.
Benefits of Lipo Cavitation:
- Volume reduction of tissues
- Body Shaping and contouring
- Skin Tightening and Toning
- Cellulite reduction
- Suitable for all skin types
- No pain
Before and Aftercare Advice:
- Drink at least 5 glasses of water before your treatment and another 5 after your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water)
- Do not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after your treatment
- Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine in the day of treatment or 48 hours after
- Follow a low fat, low starch, low sugar diet for best results
- Exercise for at least 20 minutes daily to stimulate lymph movement (up to 3 days following your treatment)
You cannot have Lipo Cavitation treatments if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Cardiac Issues
- Vascular or phlebitis issues
- Anticoagulant treatment in progress
- Metal implant
How does Lipo Cavitation works?
A fully trained technician will apply a specially designed hand piece to your skin. The hand piece will then transmit low level Ultrasonic waves which consist of compression-expansion impulses that travel in high-speed cycles. This back and forth cycle then causes an infinite quantity of micro-cavities or micro-bubbles that gradually enlarge. This progressive enlargement finishes as micro-bubbles start to collide and implode, producing shock waves that favor emulsification and elimination of fat tissues (this phenomena is called “Cavitation”). The liquid is then easily vacuumed out from the body using the lymphatic and urinary system.
Lipo Cavitation technology in the media..